Our Deconstruction services are available to professionally dismantle anything from a kitchen to a whole house. BIG!NYC's team will carefully uninstall your materials and remove the items, offering you a tax receipt for your donation and removing the items without a container fee. Deconstruction is also your best environmental, and often financial, alternative to the landfill.
Questions about deconstruction? Contact our Decon Team at email@example.com
Contact Decon Team
We offer a variety of deconstruction services, all of which are performed by our fully insured Deconstruction Team at Big Reuse.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a project or any questions about the Deconstruction process. You may also speak with someone from our deconstruction team by calling 718-725-8925 x4.
Please include the following in your email:
- Location of project
- Scheduling information When you expect you will require our services
- Type of project Apartment or full home renovation, residential or commercial space, etc.
- List of Materials Please include as much detail as possible: Age of item, dimension, manufacturer, etc.
- Photos Please attach images of the material you wish to donate
- Donor Information To generate a receipt for tax deductions, we require the name and Donor name and address (if different from Pick Up address).
A basic list of the materials we accept can be viewed here: www.bignyc.org/