How To Donate
Big Reuse is a 501c3 charitable organization. Our mission is to facilitate affordable second-life applications for quality building materials while generating green jobs, supporting local environmental initiatives, and reducing our city's dependence on raw material consumption and landfilling. We fulfill our mission through material donations from generous donors like you! All donations are tax deductible.
- Big Reuse considers drop-off donations of all varieties, but please check our list of items that we cannot accept.
- If you are unsure if your donation is acceptable, email email@example.com with more information, including inventory and photos.
- Drop off materials 7 days a week at both our Queens and Brooklyn reuse centers up to 30 minutes before closing (10-6 M-Sunday).
- Large drop-offs must be approved and scheduled prior to delivery; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-957-1986.
- Big Reuse reserves the right to turn away the donation of materials that do not meet our resale standards or are not as advertised in pre-approval process.
- Click here to review the list of materials that Big Reuse does not accept for pick up
- Big Reuse is primarily a supplier of construction-related materials but we consider material donations of all varieties based on current inventory, supply & demand, condition, and volume.
To inquire if your donation offer qualifies for collection, please email email@example.com with the following information. The more information you provide, the more efficiently your request will be processed:
- Inventory: *(required)*
- Photos: *(required)*
- Location: *(required)*
- Building & Site Access: *(required)*
- Scheduling Flexibility:
- On-site Contact Information:
- Donor Name and Address:
- We offer pick-up services Monday through Friday.
- For larger more complicated donations, or to schedule a walk through, please call 718-732-4143.
Big Reuse reserves the right to refuse any donation that has not been pre-approved.
A signed digital Donation Receipt will be emailed to you within 7 days of receiving the donation. The tax deductible receipt will be an itemized inventory listing all the materials we received in as much detail as we can provide. BY IRS LAW, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ASSIGN A MONETARY VALUE TO THE DONATED MATERIALS - THAT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DONOR.